Based in New Delhi, ICEC is India’s top NGO fostering stronger bi-lateral relations between India and Canada in the field of education. With a vast network of India’s premier academic institutions, industry bodies and government insiders, an active ground presence, and a bustling website, ICEC is uniquely qualified to help Canadian and Indian institutions meet their India objectives.
Our web, networking and business member services offer members exposure in the Indo-Canada education sector, facilitate information sharing and collaboration between stakeholders, and provide invaluable opportunities for exposure and interaction with prospective international students. Detailed member benefits below.
ICEC is dedicated to empowering the students of India to access the best educational and career opportunities in Canada. We meet this mandate through our 100% free ‘Student Outreach’ education counselling services (6,000 students counselled) and ‘Study in Canada’ seminars.
Students across Indian receive accurate and unbiased admission counselling, information and support, scholarship and internship updates, and pre-departure sessions.
ICEC invites Canadian Universities, Public and Private Colleges, Language Schools, Government and NGO institutions to join the Council as Members to enjoy opportunities to connect with stakeholders and international students and support our good work.
ICEC Members and Government / NGO Partners include Carleton University’s Canada India Centre for Excellence (CICE), Atlantic Education International (AEI) Govt. Dept. of Education, New Brunswick, Canadian Accredited Independent Schools (CAIS), Air Transport Association of Canada (ATAC), National Skills Development Corporation (NSDC), IL&FS (India’s leading organization in Public Private Partnership), ASSOCHAM (India’s premier Industry body), and Reliance Infocomm Jio Ltd (India’s Top Corporate House).
Reg. Price: One Year Term – $1200 | Two Year Term – $2000 | Three Year Term – $2500
ICEC thanks all our members for helping us promote and facilitate access to Canadian education in India.
Request a free consultation below.
- * On-site / teleconference Membership Consultation to establish how ICEC can help you succeed in your India objectives.
- * Listing and Profile on on the ICEC Member Directory and banner ads throughout our website.
- * Promote your student articles, programs, events, services and resources on our Student Hub.
- * Coming soon: Inclusion in our ‘School Search’ tool allowing students to search for Canadian Universities, Colleges and Language Schools by program and location.
- * Promote your news, events and announcements on our website and newsletter.
- * Opportunity to host receptions and delegations from India or Canada on your campus.
- * Assess to consulting, logistics support and ICEC’s network to further member initiatives including network development, joint initiatives, and organizing events and meetings in India.
- * Official Membership Certificate and use of the ICEC logo on your website and marketing collaterals.
- * Membership Review at the end of your membership term. Incl. a feedback session and analytics report of referral traffic to your website.
EXCLUSIVE TO CANADIAN UNIVERSITY MEMBERS
- * ICEC’s ‘Student Outreach for Universities’ service connects Canadian Universities with quality leads of prospective international students acquired through our free student counselling services.
- University Members receive relevant student inquiries and supporting documentation (transcripts, C.Vs, etc) from Indian students that have expressed interest in studying abroad at a Canadian University.
EXCLUSIVE TO INDIAN ACADEMIC MEMBERS
- * ICEC’s ‘Student Outreach’ services provide free academic admission counselling, information and support, scholarship updates, pre-departure sessions and guidance to Indian students via ‘Study in Canada’ seminars at our Indian Academic Member institutions.
- We also offer various add-on services to further help you with your recruitment efforts including:
- *Organizing seminars at members’ venues
- *Attending educational fairs
- *Distributing university materials with our Indian Members and students
- *Admission/visa counselling, etc.
Thank you for your interest in ICEC Membership. To request a free consultation, please fill out the form below. We invite you to include a brief description of your activities and goals in the Indo-Canada education corridor.