ICEC MEMBER BENEFITS: JOIN THE COUNCIL
ICEC is uniquely qualified to help Canadian and Indian institutions meet their India objectives.
Based in New Delhi, ICEC is India’s top NGO fostering stronger bi-lateral relations between India and Canada in the field of education. We have a strong network of India’s premier academic institutions, industry bodies and government insiders an active ground presence, and a bustling website and Student Hub (over 5,000 monthly website visitors).
Our web, networking and business member services offer members exposure in the Indo-Canada education corridor, facilitate information sharing and collaboration between stakeholders, and provide invaluable opportunities for exposure and interaction with prospective international students.
In addition to the benefits outlined below, Canadian Universities now receive access to our ground-breaking, free member service ‘Student Outreach for Universities‘ – a unique and cost-effective opportunity to optimize your student recruitment strategy.
ICEC’s Student Outreach service connects Canadian University Members with quality student leads via the weekly Student Outreach report containing student inquiries and supporting documentation (transcripts, C.Vs) from Indian students that have expressed interest in studying abroad at a Canadian University.
ICEC is dedicated to empowering the students of India to access the best educational and career opportunities in Canada. We meet this mandate through our 100% free ‘Student Outreach’ education counselling services (6,000 students counselled) and ‘Study in Canada’ seminars. Students across Indian receive accurate and unbiased admission counselling, information and support, scholarship and internship updates, and pre-departure sessions. ICEC relies on membership proceeds to continue our good work and thanks our Members for helping us continue to promote Canadian education in India.
ICEC invites Canadian Universities, Public & Private Colleges and Language Schools to join the Council as Members and support our good work while receiving access to member business & networking services as well as opportunities for exposure among international students.
*Reg. Price: One Year Term – $1200 | Two Year Term – $2000 | Three Year Term – $2500
ICEC Members include Atlantic Education International (AEI) Govt. Dept. of Education, New Brunswick, Canadian Accredited Independent Schools (CAIS), Air Transport Association of Canada (ATAC), National Skills Development Corporation (NSDC), IL&FS (India’s leading organization in Public Private Partnership), ASSOCHAM (India’s premier Industry body), and Reliance Infocomm Jio Ltd (India’s Top Corporate House). ICEC thanks all our members for helping us promote and facilitate access to Canadian education in India.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR MEMBER BENEFITS AND REQUEST A CONSULTATION BELOW
NETWORKING AND BUSINESS SERVICES
- * On-site / teleconference Membership Consultation to establish how ICEC can help you succeed in your India objectives
- * Opportunity to host receptions and delegations from India or Canada on your campus
- * Assess to consulting, logistics support and ICEC’s network to further member initiatives including network development, joint initiatives, and organizing events & meetings in India
- * Listing and Profile on on the ICEC Member Directory AND banner ads throughout our website
- * Listing in the ICEC Report monthly email newsletter to Indo-Canada education stakeholders
- * Promote your news, events & announcements on our website (5,550 visitors per month) and ICEC Report newsletter
- * Official Membership Certificate and use of the ICEC logo on your website and marketing collaterals
- * Membership Review at the end of your trial membership – Includes a feedback session and Google Analytics Report highlighting referral traffic to your website to help you determine your ROI
EXPOSURE AMONG INDIAN STUDENTS
- * Promote/share your student articles and resources on our Student Hub (4000+ monthly visitors)
- * Banner Ads on our Student Hub promoting your institution and student services / products
- * Inclusion in our ‘School Search’ tool (new!) allowing students to search for Canadian University, College and Language School programs by type and region
- * Coming soon! Inclusion of in our multimedia ‘Study in Canada’ virtual tours of Canadian academic institutions (free for members, reg price: $45/month) | Listing in ICEC’s ‘Study in Canada’ student newsletter | Partake in our Student Forum
EXCLUSIVE TO CANADIAN UNIVERSITY MEMBERS:
- * ICEC’s ‘Student Outreach’ service connects Canadian Universities with quality leads of prospective international students acquired through our free student counselling services. University Members receive a weekly Student Outreach containing relevant student inquiries and supporting documentation (transcripts, C.Vs) from Indian students that have expressed interest in studying abroad at a Canadian University.
EXCLUSIVE TO INDIAN ACADEMIC MEMBERS:
- * ICEC’s ‘Student Outreach’ service provides free academic admission counselling, information and support, scholarship updates, pre-departure sessions and guidance to Indian students at our Indian Academic Member institutions.
Thank you for your interest in ICEC Membership. To request a free consultation, please fill out the form below. We invite you to include a brief description of your activities and goals in the Indo-Canada education corridor.