Why Study in Canada
- Quality and internationally recognized degrees
- Wide range of choices for bachelors and masters
- Affordable education & living
- work and settlement opportunities.
- Safe Country
- Multi cultural environment
- Good visa success ratio
- Stay back option available to international students
- A High Tech Country
- Student friendly
Canada as a Country
Location: North of the United States of America.
Canada is the 2nd largest country in the world and 4th largest country by land area.
Area – 9,984,670 sq km.
The country is divided by 10 provinces and 3 territories.
Capital city: Ottawa
Largest city: Toronto
Official languages: English and French
Currency: Canadian dollars (CAD).
- The provinces and territories of Canada combine to make up the world’s second-largest country by
- The 10 provinces are Alberta , British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan.
- The 3 territories are Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
English and French are the main languages used in legislature and civil service.
- 7% European
- 2% Asian
- 3% Aboriginal
- 9% Black
- 2% Latin American
- 5% Multiracial
- 3% Other